When applied topically, systemic absorption is low.
Framycetin sulfate can be absorbed through the inflamed skin or open wounds. When entering the systemic circulation it is rapidly excreted by the kidneys unchanged. The half-life framycetin sulfate is 2-3 hours.
When administered dexamethasone is able to quickly absorb Easy gastrointestinal tract. The half-life of 190 minutes.
Bacterial diseases of the anterior segment andriol cycle of the eye:
- keratitis (without epithelial damage);
- sclerites, episcleritis.
- Infected eczema eyelid skin.
- Otitis external ear.Contraindications
- Individual hypersensitivity to any component of the drug;
- viral or fungal infections, tuberculosis, purulent inflammation of the eye, trachoma;
- violation of the integrity of the epithelium of the cornea and sclera thinning
- herpetic keratitis (corneal ulcer tree) (possible increase in ulcer size and a significant loss of vision);
- perforation of the tympanic membrane (penetration of the drug into the middle ear may lead to the development steps Valium);
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- infants.Precautions: young children (especially in the appointment of the drug in high doses and for a long time – the risk of systemic effects and adrenal suppression).
Dosing and Administration
In diseases of the eye: the lung during infection instilled 1-2 drops drug eye conjunctival sac every 4 hours. In case of severe infection medication instilled every hour. By decreasing inflammation frequency of preparation of installations is reduced.
In diseases of the ear: instill 2-3 drops 3-4 times a day, in the ear canal can lay the gauze soaked in saline. Long-term use should not exceed 7 days, except in cases of obvious positive dynamics of disease (glucocorticoids may mask the latent infection, and prolonged use of anti-microbial components of the drug – to promote sustainable development of flora).
. Allergic reactions are usually andriol cycle delayed type, manifested irritation, burning, pain, itching, dermatitis
Prolonged use of topical corticosteroids may:
- increased intraocular pressure with the development of symptoms of glaucoma (damage to the optic nerve, blurred vision and the appearance of defects in the visual field), so you should regularly measure the intraocular pressure by more than 7 dnevnogm use of drugs containing steroids;
- development of posterior subcapsular cataracts (especially with frequent instillation);
- thinning of the cornea or sclera, which may lead to perforation;
- joining secondary (fungal) infections.Overdose
Prolonged and intensive topical use can cause systemic effects. Treat symptomatically.
If swallowed the contents of one vial (10 ml solution) likely development of serious side effects.
Interaction with other medicinal products
should not be used framycetin sulfate together with other antibiotics that provide ototoxic and nephrotoxic action (streptomycin, monomitsin, kanamycin, gentamicin).
With prolonged use of the drug, andriol cycle as well as long-term use of other antimicrobial agents may develop superinfections caused by resistant microorganisms, including fungi.
Prolonged instillation of the drug in the eye may lead to corneal thinning with the development of its perforation and an increase in intraocular pressure .
Treatment with drugs containing corticosteroids should not be repeated or prolonged without regular monitoring of intraocular pressure, examination of the eye for cataract or secondary infections.
Local corticosteroids should never be used in patients with bloodshot eyes of unknown etiology, as inappropriate use of the drug may result in to a significant deterioration of vision (see section “Contraindications”).
Included in the preparation framycetin sulfate is an antibiotic of the aminoglycoside, which tend to develop nephrotoxicity and ototoxic effects when administered systemically or topically on open wounds or damaged skin.
These effects depend on the dose and increased in patients with renal or hepatic insufficiency. Although the development of these effects were observed during instillation of the drug in the eye, you should take into account the possibility of their occurrence in the case of topical administration of high doses of the drug in children.
Long-term use should not exceed 7 days, except in cases of obvious positive dynamics of the disease, as prolonged use of glucocorticosteroid included in its composition, can mask the latent infection, and prolonged use of antimicrobial constituents -. to promote the emergence of a stable microflora
Patients who have temporarily lost vision clarity, it is not recommended after instillation of the drug-eye immediately after instillation of the drug to drive a car or operate complex machinery , machines or any other sophisticated equipment that requires clarity of vision.
The vial must be closed after each use. Do not touch the pipette tip to the eye.
Should be used within 1 month of preparation After opening the bottle.
Running low dose t3 clen cycle trying to lose bodyfat isn’t a real hot idea imo.